1) "You", "your" and "yours" are references to the person accessing website and placing order through the website.
2) The services are operated and owned by the YUMTIFFIN(OPC) PRIVATE LIMITED referred as we, us, our, YumTiffin.
4) YumTiffin retains the right to change the terms from time to time without any information to the user and such modified terms shall be immediately applicable.
5) Every time you use the YumTiffin service, shall constitute your acceptance of changes made to terms. It is your own responsibility to ensure that you are fully aware of all these terms and conditions set out below before making a purchase on www.yumtiffin.in
SERVICES AND ORDERING:
1) We do not have any contract with any restaurants or any third party food vendors. Food is freshly cooked, packed in our own kitchen and delivered in the various time slots displayed on our website.
2) As of now we only deliver Lunch and Dinner to corporate locations. All orders will be PRE-BOOKED. All pre booking for lunch will be closed at 9 am and for dinner at 4 pm for current day (Links would be disabled on website). However, user can pre-order the food for the upcoming days.
For Ex: If user visits our website on Monday and wishes to order Lunch/Dinner on Monday then last order will be taken till Monday 9am/4PM. However, pre-booking for Tuesday to Friday will be still open.
3) Our kitchen is opened for 5 days in a week i.e. Monday to Friday. New menu will be updated on Friday midnight. User can pre-book his/her order on weekend (Saturday, Sunday) for coming week.
4) After getting the pre-booking for lunch/dinner, our rider will buy the vegetables from the market for pre-booked orders. Our chef will prepare the fresh gravy for Lunch/Dinner every time and our delivery team will serve the fresh and hygienic food to your corporate location.
We may store required vegetables at our kitchen instead our rider rides to market every time but food (lunch/dinner) will be freshly cooked by our chef for pre-booked orders only because we strongly believe to cook fresh and server fresh.
5) You may either sign in either via guest or by creating YumTiffin Account. You don't require remembering password. Your mobile number and OTP (one time password, which you will receive on your mobile number) will be used as credential to sign in.
6) You agree to provide accurate and complete information during the sign up process. We reserve the right to terminate your YumTiffin account and access to the services if any information provided during the sign up process or therefore proves to be inaccurate or incomplete.
7) You will receive confirmation message when order is placed through our website either online payment or COD (Cash On Delivery). In case if you don't receive the message then please either call us (Monday to Friday 9am to 9pm) or send us online enquiry by clicking on contact us button at the bottom of home page.
8) For all pre-orders either for a day/days/week you need to pay full amount. In case you choose the option of COD (cash of delivery) then also full amount needs to be paid for the next/rest Pre-booked orders.
For Ex: If you pre-book your order for Monday and Tuesday with COD option then you need to pay amount to our delivery boy on Monday's visit itself rather than paying only Monday's meal amount.
9) Food items ordered through this website are intended for your personal use only and any food purchased by you is not for re-sale and not as agent for another party when receiving the services.
1) All prices for listed items on the website are correct and exclusive of taxes. However we reserve the right to change/alter the same in future without any prior intimation.
2) The total price for food item or services ordered, including delivery charges and other charges, will be displayed on the website while adding items in the cart. Full payment has to be made either COD (Cash on delivery) or online payment.
3) For online payment to ensure that shopping online is secure, you will be re-directed to the webpage of the third party payment gateway service. YumTiffin is not responsible for the security of the online transaction after you are re-directed to the payment gateway webpage. Your credit card company may also conduct security checks to confirm it is you placing the order.
1) In case of late delivery, the delivery charge will neither be voided nor re-funded by YumTiffin.
2) We deliver food during some specific timeslots which will be selected by the user before adding the items in the cart. We will try our best to deliver the food in between the selected timeslots. However there might be some delay according to the external factors like traffic jam, Strike etc. your order might take a little longer.
3) If food is not delivered within the selected delivery slot then please contact YumTiffin directly by phone and we'll try to ensure that you receive your order as quickly as possible.
4) Delivery charge of 20rs applicable if meal item/items placed in cart is/are less than 100rs.
5) We only deliver food to the selected corporate address only. As of now we don't deliver food to your personal address.
6) If you fail to accept delivery of food at the time they are ready for delivery then the food shall be deemed to have been delivered to you and all risk and responsibility in relation to such food shall pass to you.
7) In Case YumTiffin is unable to deliver food to you then in such circumstances all of your money will be re-funded of that particular order.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND AND 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE:
1) As a general rule, we don't allow any cancellation on the placed orders. User will not see any cancel option in his/her YumTiffin account. However we may consider your cancellation request in certain cases mentioned below.
- You need to inform us either via mail/online request (Contact us button on the bottom of home page) at least one hour before.
For Ex: If you have pre-booked your order for Monday and you wish to cancel it due to some reason then you need to either send us mail or send us online enquiry(Contact us button on the bottom of home page) before 8AM. One of our support executive checks cancellation requests early morning and manage with kitchen staff.
- Just send us the Order Number with Subject line Cancel for online cancellation.
-No phone calls will be entertained during weekends or before/after 9am/9PM during weekdays.
- You need to inform us at mail/online request (Contact us button on the bottom of home page)/ Call least one hour before the last Pre-Booking order time displayed on our website.
For Ex: If last order for dinner is 4PM then you need to inform us before 3PM if you wish to cancel your order.
- Just send us the Order Number with Subject line Cancel for online cancellation.
For above two scenarios customer is entitled for full refund. Amount will be returned within 5-7 business days.
2) In the unlikely event, if a wrong item delivered to you or your order packaging has been tampered or damaged at the time of delivery or any ordered item is missing, you have the right to reject the delivery and you shall be entitled for full refund for that particular order only. Rest of the pre-booked meal will not be cancelled.
3) In the unlikely event of an item on your order being unavailable, we will contact you on phone number provided to us at the time of placing the order and inform you of such unavailability, in such an event you will be entitled to cancel that particular order and shall be entitled to a refund. Amount will be returned within 5-7 business days. Rest of the Pre-Booked orders will not be cancelled.
4) We reserve the sole right to cancel your order in the following scenarios:
- If the address provided by you is outside the delivery zone offered by us. It might happen that delivery zone is mentioned on our site but we have not activated our delivery process in that area. In that case our support team will inform you and refund your amount as early as possible.
- We may call you to confirm the order. Failure to contact you by phone or email at the time of confirming the order booking can lead to cancellation.
- Failure to deliver your order due to lack of information, direction or authorization from you at the time of delivery.
5) In case of COD, you need not to pay for the orders where packing is damaged by us or wrong item is delivered or items missing from your order. Simply return the meals to our delivery boy.
1) We take complaints very seriously and our aim is to respond to your complaints within
2 business days. All complaints must be either addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org or send us online by clicking on contact us button at the bottom of our website.
COPYRIGHTS & TRADEMARKS:
1) We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in the services and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws. All such rights are reserved.
2) The trademarks, names, logo, Tag line and content displayed on this website are registered. Any of the information in whole or in part, on our website shouldn't be used without permission of YumTiffin.
1) We do not warrant that the services will be compatible with all hardware and software which you may use. We shall not be liable for damage to, or viruses or other code that may affect, any equipment (including but not limited to your mobile device), software, data or other property as a result of your download, installation, access to or use of the services or your obtaining any material from, or as a result of using, their services.
2) The services may be under constant upgrades and some functions and features may not be fully operational.
3) Due to the vagaries that can occur in the electronic distribution of information and due to the limitations inherent in providing information obtained from multiple sources, there may be delays, omissions or inaccuracies in the content provided on the services or delay or errors in the functionality of the services. As a result, we don't represent that the information posted is correct in every case.